Mobility Vehicle Finance
At WavsGB, we’ve partnered with Raphaels Bank to offer simple, easy and affordable monthly payments to help you buy the right mobility vehicle for you.
Once you’ve decided on your mobility vehicle, we can help you arrange a finance plan quickly and easily.
For further information on our finance plan, click the links below or give us a call
…and don’t worry, there’s no hard sell, just friendly, good honest advice!
Higher rate mobility component allowance
- Who are Raphael Finance?
- Raphael Finance is the principal brand name for the Lending Division of R. Raphael & Sons plc (Raphaels Bank). Previously known as Southern Finance, they have financed wheelchair adapted vehicles since 2006.
- Who are Raphaels Bank?
- Raphaels Bank is one of the UK’s oldest independent banks, being able to trace its origins to 1787. Today Raphaels Bank operates as a dynamic, niche savings and lending bank with a portfolio of ATMs and a well-established, market-leading Payment Services division.
- Is Raphaels Bank regulated?
- Yes, Raphaels Bank is authorised by the Prudential Regulatory Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
- What credit facilities and products are available?
- Raphael Finance provides a range of hire purchase schemes for new and used vehicles including cars and motor homes adapted to transport wheelchairs and users for personal or business use.Raphael Finance is flexible in its approach to underwriting and is able to provide finance for private individuals, groups combining allowances and business users including care homes, charities and community transport operators. Credit is provided under traditional hire purchase, where ownership of the vehicle passes to the customer upon full completion of the terms of the agreement.
- Is a credit scoring system used to make lending decisions?
- No. A credit search will be undertaken, but each application is considered on an individual basis.
- What if I am not in full-time employment, retired or receiving allowances?
- You do not need to be in full-time employment to apply. Your ability to meet the monthly payments is the most important factor. Raphael Finance takes its role as a responsible lender very seriously and endeavours to structure a financial repayment and term to suit your circumstances.
- Do I have to pay a deposit?
- As a responsible lender, Raphael Finance will always seek to structure the transaction to suit individual circumstances, so please ask about the deposit payment applicable when making an enquiry.
- Over how long can I repay?
- Loans are structured between 12 and 60 months.
- What are the minimum and maximum amounts I can borrow?
- The minimum amount is £1,000 and the maximum is £150,000, although this will be linked to the affordability and credit profile of the private or corporate applicant.
- What happens if my DLA/PIP/Allowance award ceases during the term of the agreement?
- Your finance agreement will continue as normal.
- Can my allowance be paid directly to Raphael Finance?
- No, payments will be collected from your bank by Direct Debit.
- Will I still be eligible to apply if I do not receive DLA/PIP Allowances?
- Can I settle my finance agreement early?
- Yes. You can either partially or fully settle the finance agreement at any time. This is in line with the contractual terms of the agreement and current legislation.
- What if my financial affairs are handled by an appointee (private or corporate) or under a form of Power of Attorney, or Court of Protection arrangement, – can I still apply for a loan?
- All of these circumstances can usually be accommodated.
- Is there a limit to the number of individuals allowed on a finance agreement?
- This will usually be limited to a maximum of 2 persons. However, agreements can be arranged for multiple customers and/or guarantors and can take into account multiple allowances, so please ask.
- How long must I wait for a decision on my finance application?
- A decision is usually confirmed within 24 hours of receiving an application.
- How do I obtain a finance quotation or additional information?
- Contact us on 01761 471540 and we can arrange a quotation on your behalf.All enquiries are in complete confidence and without obligation or cost. No credit reference check will be made unless you make a specific credit application.
- Is Raphael Finance a member of any industry trade bodies?
- Yes, Raphael Finance is a member of both the Consumer Credit Trade Association (CCTA) and the Finance & Leasing Association (FLA) whose lending code can be inspected at www.fla.org.uk.