In order for you to qualify for a disability car here in the UK then you must currently be receiving one of the following allowances from the government.

  1. Armed Forces Independence Payment
  2. Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance
  3. Enhanced Rate of the Mobility Component of Personal Independence Payment
  4. War Pensioners Mobility Supplement

Any questions please ask a member of the WAVS GB team.